Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Elderly Nursing Home - Accrington, Lancashire - £18 per hour
Days and nights available
I am currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) to join a nursing home in Accrington, Lancashire which has a ‘Good’ CQC rating. This is an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join a medium-sized, privately ran home which specialises in elderly care.
As part of a reputable independent company which is highly regarded across the region you will benefit from an extensive, specific training programme and the support of your peers for your personal and professional development. You will be joining an experienced and skilled nursing team in which your competencies will be nurtured and developed.
As Staff Nurse you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Specific training programme and the support of your peers for your personal and professional development
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive and specialist working environment
- Pension scheme
The role of the Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
The ideal Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD will have:
- Nursing Qualification ( RGN, RMN, RNLD )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com