Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - School - Salford - £24 - £28p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a team in Salford. This role is for an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist to manage a caseload of children from 3-19 with a range of moderate to complex needs within mainstream and special schools.
Benefits of this OT role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Free DBS and compliance check
Duties of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- The candidate will be required to assess for suitable postural and functional equipment
- Assess for and advise on OT requirements as part of Education and Health care planning and review
- Promote development of function
- Liase with other Allied Health Professionals
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy