Preceptorship Nurse - RGN/RMN - Dementia Nursing Home - Blackpool - up to £40,000p/a
Full time nights position
We are currently looking for a preceptorship nurse (RGN/RMN) for a permanent night shift opportunity in an elderly and dementia nursing home in Blackpool.
The home is fully compliant and the staffing levels are exceptional. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in your new role. You will be able to be supported on training courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role:
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Specialist dementia training
Your duties as a Preceptorship Nurse will be to:
- Apply research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensure that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
You MUST have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org