RGN – Complex Care Nurse - Assistance in own home - Skegness, Lincolnshire - Up to £35,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Complex Care Nurse ( RGN ) to assist a female client within her own home. This is not a live in position, my client is offering stable hours of either 10.30am - 16.30pm or 20.00 - 08.00am. You will be scheduled onto a monthly rolling rota.
The lady has cerebral palsy, seizures, scoliosis, and microcephaly. She is requiring a female complex care Nurse to work alongside a health care assistant. Support will involve PEG Feeding, Ventilator and hoisting.
I am looking for a compassionate and flexible nurse who will demonstrate passion and dedication to the role. Previous experience in a similar nursing role is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Benefits of being a RGN – Complex Care Nurse are:
- 210 hours annual leave (pro rata)
- Opportunities to specialise in complex care
- Full training and support within your role
- Care Certificate award
- Regular team meetings
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- An opportunity to work for an expanding, forward thinking company
The female client has the following:
- Cerebral palsy
To be successful in this RGN – Complex Care Nurse role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification ( RGN ), and an NMC PIN
- Can adapt well and to working independently and in a team
- The legal right to work in the UK
This Complex Care Nurse position is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 as a female nurse is an occupational requirement for this position.
For more information please email email@example.com