Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 6 - West Dunbartonshire - £30 - £32 per hour - Part Time 3 Days per Week
We are currently recruiting for 2 x locum Physiotherapist to join the community team for one of our NHS clients in Scotland. This role will involve going to see clients outside of hospital settings. The successful Physio will have previous experience of working in the community & rehab. This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months. This is a part time post 3 days per week post and pays £30 - £32 depending on experience.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
- Community experience
- Rehab experience
- Neuro experience desirable
- Experience of working in a MDT
- Able to complete assessments independently
- A car driver
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy