Physiotherapist - Private Inpatients & Outpatients - Band 6 - Cardiff - £34 - £36ph
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join the private palliative care team for one of our NHS clients in Cardiff. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Physio will have previous experience in a medical and rehab setting. Previous Palliative Care experience is not essential for this role. This role is to start ASAP and will go on until the end of March initially, with good scope for extension. This is a full time post paying between £34 - £36 per hour.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
- Inpatients experience
- Acute Medical
- Elderly Rehab
- General Medicine
- NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy