Senior Recovery Worker - Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service - £17 per hour - Hertfordshire
We are currently looking for 2 Senior Recovery Workers to join Hertfordshire Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service (Spectrum) on a temporary basis.
In this role as a Senior Recovery Worker you will aim to deliver sustainable recovery by reducing the harm caused by drugs and alcohol and enabling people to live independently, secure training or employment, and play a positive role in their community.
It is essential that candidate's have knowledge of prescribing, key work, group work, assessment and recovery planning, risk management.
Benefits as a Senior Recovery Worker:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Flexible Working
- Weekly Pay
As a Senior Recovery Worker you will be responsible for:
- Carrying a reduced case load, as directed by the team leader and be experienced in providing screening, comprehensive assessments, recovery planning & review, supporting titration and prescribing regimes, providing outreach / in-reach services, delivering 1-1 key working sessions as well as semi structured groups to support service users through detoxification and rehabilitation.
- Acting as a deputy to the Team Leader and will hold case management supervision responsibility, as well as providing advice on specific complex cases to Recovery Workers as required, in order to holistically support adults who use substances problematically, to enter and move through integrated recovery oriented substance misuse services and increase their opportunities to achieve sustainable treatment outcomes.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked in a Substance Misuse role as a Recovery Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.