Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Services -Wokingham - £32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the WISH team for our Local Authority client in Wokingham. The WISH team takes referrals from customers in the community and their carers, and also from hospitals, health and social care professionals, and other agencies. We offer reablement and prevention services to facilitate independence and if required, provide assessment for long term support The successful therapist will have social services experience and good knowledge and experience of adult social care, social services and occupational therapy.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Local Authority Experience
- Working within a multidisciplinary team within social services
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
- Complex moving and handling
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients;
- training students and supervising the work of occupational therapist, OTAs and students
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy