Registered Home Manager - Elderly and Dementia - Manchester, Greater Manchester - £70,000 per annum + £10,000 Bonus
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
An experienced Registered Home Manager is required to manage an elderly and dementia care home in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to manage a home with a Good CQC, working Monday to Friday hours only.
The successful Registered Home Manager will be managing a 60 bed elderly nursing home with a good CQC and at fully occupancy based in Manchester.
To be considered for the post you will need to have managed a home with a GOOD CQC or have taken a home from inadequate to requires improvement.
Benefits of this Registered Home Manager role include:
- Good CQC
- Up to £70,000 Salary
- £10,000 Bonus
- Pension Scheme
Your Duties as a Registered Home Manager include:
- Taking accountability of the day-to-day running of the home, you will promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- You’ll be meeting the individual needs of residents, ensuring everyone is treated with respect, dignity, rights to privacy, independence and that their choices are met.
- You will lead and develop staff with fairness, transparency and an inclusive approach to ensure that the home is a friendly supportive working environment.
As a Registered Home Manager, you will need/have:
- Extensive experience as a Registered Home Manager
- Managed a large elderly nursing home
- Managed a home with a GOOD CQC or have taken a home from inadequate to requires improvement
- Right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org