Deputy Manager – RMN or RNLD - Learning Disability and Autism Hospital - Stoke-on-Trent - Up to £33,500 per annum + £1,200 Bonus
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) to join a Learning Disability and Autism Hospital in Stoke-on-Trent. They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced RMN or RNLD, who has previous experience working at a similar level.
This is a great opportunity to join a fully compliant service which has exceptional staffing levels. The service has a number of different wards covering male and female low medium secure.
You will become a senior member of this dynamic and vibrant multi-disciplinary team. You will also be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and also lead and mentor junior members of the team.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager – RMN or RNLD role include:
- Generous salary of up to £33,500
- Bonus of £1,200
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Personal health insurance
Duties of this Deputy Manager – RMN or RNLD role include:
- Supporting the Manager in the day to day operation of the service
- You will deputise as directed in their absence and be responsible for the direct supervision and line-management of staff.
- You will be responsible and accountable for monitoring, maintaining and providing the highest standards of clinical & personal support and service delivery, while promoting independence and choice to the customers
As a Deputy Manager – RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- Experience in a similar setting
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments as well mentor and monitor your team
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org