Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD - Neurological Rehabilitation - Stoke-on-Trent - £16.90 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: Comprehensive training, competitive salary, and support with Revalidation
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) to join this specialist service Stoke-on-Trent. The service itself forms part of one of the country's most pioneering mental health care providers and support individuals by providing an outstanding level of care across a range of settings.
The service provides specialist care to individuals suffering from neurological conditions, and enduring mental health diagnoses including those who may have brain injury or early onset dementia which cause them to experience episodes of challenging behavior.
As part of the multidisciplinary team you will provide intensive therapy to residents which encouraging them to maintain their independence. The service is considered one of the most highly regarded services in the area and they are looking for an accomplished and passionate Registered Nurse to join their team.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
As a Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
- To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
- To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RMN or RNLD) qualification
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS
- Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
For more information please email email@example.com