Recovery Nurse – RGN or RMN – Prison – Substance Misuse - Manchester, Greater Manchester - £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Permanent - 37.5 Hours per week
I am currently looking for a Recovery Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category A Prison service in Manchester.
This service is renowned for having an outstanding reputation for being one of the leading providers of recovery focused clinical drug and alcohol treatment, and offer people centered services that are accessible, sustainable and accountable.
Benefits of this Recovery Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Training opportunities RCGP Course
- Competitive salary packages
- Innovative appraisal system
- Experienced management
As a Recovery Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will:
- Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate).
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and nondrug-based treatment methods into a recovery plan via a regular audit cycle.
- To manage the Controlled Drugs process in line with the Standard Operating Procedure for Controlled Drugs.
- Administer medication in accordance with Prison and Trust Policy Guidelines, acknowledging the importance of security within the prison environment.
- Support blood borne virus clinics including pre screening advice and screening re: Hepatitis A & B and Hepatitis C testing
As a Recovery Nurse – RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse Qualification ( RGN or RMN ) and NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Experience in a drug and alcohol setting
- Experience supporting blood borne virus clinics including pre screening advice and screening re: Hepatitis A & B and Hepatitis C testing
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org