RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse – CAMHS - Stafford, Staffordshire - £16 per hour + £9,000 bonus paid over the year
Working Hours: 37.5 hours
Benefits: Competitive salary, £9,000 yearly bonus, and support through Revalidation process.
An ambitious and dedicated RMN or RNLD is required to join a CAMHS service in Stafford, Staffordshire. My client is one of the most highly regarded national mental healthcare suppliers and you will profit from their support and guidance from the moment you start the position.
From your complete induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward both individually and professionally. As RMN or RNLD, you will need experience working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound awareness of applicable theoretical and practical nursing. You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have appropriate transferable skills.
The company is one of the country's most well respected specialist mental health providers, dedicated to caring for adolescents aged between 12 and 18 with an acute mental health diagnosis. The hospital specialises in eating disorders, and psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward, no two days will ever the same and the hospital serves to be a really exciting place to work.
The benefits of this RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse – CAMHS role include:
- £9,000 bonus paid over your first year of employment - Guaranteed
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Support with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
As a RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse – CAMHS you will be responsible for:
- To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
- To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
- To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a RMN or RNLD – Staff Nurse – CAMHS you will have:
- CAMHS experience
- A Relevant Nursing qualification ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS
- Experience of mental health services
- Acute experience (desirable)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org