RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home - Droitwich, Worcestershire - £16 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: Nights Only
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to join this medium sized, privately ran elderly and dementia nursing home. As part of a reputable independent company which is highly regarded across the region you will benefit from an extensive, specific training programme and the support of your peers for your personal and professional development. You will be joining an experienced and skilled nursing team in which your competencies will be nurtured and developed.
You will be a Registered General Nurse looking for a new position in an elderly nursing home. You will be confident in providing clinical leadership and working collaboratively with members of the multidisciplinary team to deliver an exceptional level of nursing care to residents. Each member of the team prides themselves on giving respectful and personalised care to residents, and are passionate about elderly and dementia nursing.
The healthcare group itself works across the country and is a highly recognisable name within the private sector. As Staff Nurse you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The benefits of this RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home role include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive and specialist working environment
As a RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
The successful applicant for this RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home role will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN Qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar environment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org