RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home - Smethwick, West Midlands - £18.50 per hour
Working Hours: Full time, days only
I am presently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join this small elderly care home. The service provides elderly nursing care to individuals over the age of 65 including those with specialist neurological care needs.
My client is a well-respected independent local service which is highly regarded in the local area and known for the outstanding care which they continue to deliver to each of their residents. You will be providing clinical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the healthcare team. Experienced in a similarly complex care setting you will be skilled in all clinical competencies and confident. The home delivers care to elderly residents who have age related illness such as Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and visual impairment. You will be joining a highly skilled and experienced team who all take pride in their role, are passionate about the care which they provide, and work hard to provide a homely atmosphere for each of their residents.
You will be working with a nursing team who have a vast range of experience so any onward personal and professional development will be nurtured and supported. The ethos of the home is that they aim to offer a holistic approach to resident's medical, psychological, social and spiritual wellbeing so they want their RGN Nurse to have the best interests of their residents at heart and who are committed to providing person-centred care.
Benefits for RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home include:
- Brilliant salary of £18.50 per hour
- Comprehensive training package
- Support through revalidation
The role of the RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN – Staff Nurse – Elderly Nursing Home you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification (RGN) with strong clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org