Physiotherapist - Reablement - Central Bedfordshire - £30-£34ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a team in Central Bedfordshire. The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of reablement and community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions. It will be required that you are able to work as an autonomous practitioner who is confident with lone working and has the relevant experience.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Free DBS and compliance check
Duties for this role include:
- Physiotherapist will provide intervention for referred patients as part of a multi-agency approach to meet the health and social care needs.
- He/she will be responsible for a defined group of patients and will be responsible for providing assessment, treatment and advice to these patients.
- To undertake assessment of individuals including functional and environmental factors in the community settings.
- To devise, implement and evaluate patient centred treatment plans through selective techniques and graded activities.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- To ensure that the individuals full potential and functional independence is developed or maintained.
- To participating in clinical supervision
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy