Occupational Therapist - Physical Disabilities - Bedfordshire - £30-£34ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Physical Disabilities Team in Bedfordshire. The ideal Occupational Therapist will have previous experience of working with adults and elderly people who have physical disabilities. The successful candidate will require experience of working in rehab/ acute/ reablement setting .
The successful candidate should have good communication, organisational, record keeping skills and the ability to work under their own initiative. The role will be to assess and provide therapy intervention to people discharged to recovery beds across the county and support current therapy in the Step up/down units.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Excellent Pay rates
- Free DBS and compliance check
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Intermediate care
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Rehabilitation assessments
- Home pathway
As an Occupational Therapist you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy