Physiotherapist - Community - Learning Disability Team - Bradford - £24-£28ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join a community learning disability team in Bradford. Duties of this role include participating in the planning and delivery of the physiotherapy service across the directorate, prioritizing clinical need to provide an effective service, as well as assessing, planning and implementing comprehensive physiotherapy treatment programmes for service users, and evaluate the outcome, whilst ensuring that a high standard of professional practice is maintained and further developed.
Benefits of this Physiotherapy role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Free DBS and compliance check
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- To participate in the planning and delivery of the physiotherapy service across the directorate, prioritising clinical need to provide an effective service.
- Assess, plan and implement comprehensive physiotherapy treatment programmes for service users, and evaluate the outcome, whilst ensuring that a high standard of professional practice is maintained and further developed.
- To manage a caseload of service users presenting with complex physical needs, challenging behaviour, communication difficulties and other associated conditions.
- Use a range of verbal and non verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with service users to progress rehabilitation and treatment programmes
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy