Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen, West Midlands - £16 - £17 per hour + paid breaks
Shift Pattern: Days Only
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join this well-established private nursing home as full time Staff Nurse on days. My client is an elderly and dementia nursing home which prides itself on delivering an outstanding level of individualised nursing care to residents.
As an RGN, you will have experience working in a similar care setting and be passionate and confident about elderly care. You will be experienced in providing clinical leadership to junior colleagues, including healthcare assistants and student nurses.
You will be joining an experienced and tightly knit team who all take pride in their role and work hard to provide a homely atmosphere for each of their residents. The small home provides general elderly nursing care as well as more specialist dementia and Alzheimer's nursing..
Benefits for successful Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- Bonus upon successful completion of 9 months employment
- Meals provided on shift
- Comprehensive training and development programme
- Support through Revalidation
The role of the Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN ) with strong clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org