Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Intermediate Care - Community - West London - £28-£31ph dependent on experience
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the intermediate community care team in West London. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The majority of patients are referred from acute hospitals for intensive rehabilitation in their own homes this can be up to daily but usually weekly.
The hours for the role are 8:00-4:00 or 8:30-4:30. 37.5 hours per week. Ongoing role.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this role will include:
- Community experience
- Experience of lone working in patients' own home
- Elderly care
- Complex manual handling
- Equipment provision
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy