Senior Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Rehabilitation - West London - £29 - £31p/h
The hours for this role would be 8am - 4pm or 8:30am - 4:30pm, whichever is preferable
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the elderly rehabilitation team with one of our NHS clients based in West London.
The successful occupational therapist will have band 7 or supervision NHS experience in continuing care which includes elderly care, end of life care, dementia, seating and disability management, as well as acute hospital settings as support may be required on the acute wards from time to time.
The team provides occupational therapy rehabilitation within the rehabilitation units to provide continuous care. The caseload is mainly older adults so experience of this patient base is essential.
Benefits of the role:
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work within a supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing requirement with no fixed end date
- Easily accessible on public transport and no car required
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
The successful OT will have experience in these areas:
- Supervision/band 7 experience within the NHS
- Knowledge and experience of acute environments
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Older adults
- Developing a rehabilitation programmes to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Discharge planning
- End of life care
- Seating and disability management
- Knowledge of community services and referral processes
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
You will need to be:
- Qualified as an OT
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Experienced at a band 7 level
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our training
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.