RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home - Sutton Coldfield - £16.50 per hour + paid breaks and pay review after 2 months
Shifts: Days Only
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a superb nursing home in Sutton Coldfield. The position is offering £16.50 per hour including paid breaks, and a pay review after two months of being with the service.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to become a substantial member of well-managed, dedicated and caring team. The home has brilliant transport links and close to a range of different amenities.
Registered General Nurses (RGN) are selected for their compassion, as well as specialist care and nursing skills, delivering person-cantered care for those that need specialist dedicated care. It is well known for its warm and welcoming environment and feel and has a CQC score of 'Good'.
Benefits of working as a RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home are:
- Discount Schemes
- Free parking, uniform and DBS
- Warm and Welcoming team
- Frequent pay reviews
As a RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home, you will have the following duties:
- Responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Clinical and personal support
- Lead and supervise a team of support staff
To be successful in this RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification ( RGN ) , and an NMC PIN
- Can adapt well and to working independently and in a team
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org