Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Nursing Home - Elderly and Dementia - Crewe, Cheshire - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
An experienced Home Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD Qualified ) is required to manage an elderly and dementia nursing home in Crewe, Cheshire. As the Home Manager, you will be managing a 40 bed nursing home, which is known for providing exceptional quality care to residents.
They are looking for a Home Manager, who is nurse qualified and who has previous experience working in a similar role. you must have excellent communication skills for this position, as well as the ability to lead and manage a successful team.
The benefits of this Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- NMC PIN paid
- Cost of revalidation covered
- Cost of DBS covered
- Uniform provided
- Free meal for every 12 hours shifts you work
- 28 days annual leave, based on full time hours (Bank Holidays included)
- Recognition schemes
Your duties as a Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD:
- Taking accountability of the day-to-day running of the home, you will promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- You will lead and develop staff with fairness, transparency and an inclusive approach to ensure that the home is a friendly supportive working environment.
As a Home Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will need:
- Registered Nurse Qualification ( RGN, RMN, RNLD )
- Valid NMC Pin
- Experience at Home Manager level
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com