Deputy Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Physical Disabilities and Complex Care – Sandbach, Cheshire - £18.50 per hour
37.5 hours per week - (3 days supernumerary and 2 days on nurse shift)
We are currently looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD who has previous experience of leading or deputising for a small team, to take on a Deputy Manager position in Sandbach, Cheshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD who is looking to progress within their career.
The successful Deputy Manager, will be joining a 24 bed service which provides care for younger adults with physical disabilities and complex needs.
Benefits of this Deputy Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
Duties of this Deputy Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Supporting the Service Manager in the day to day operation of the service
- You will deputise as directed in their absence and be responsible for the direct supervision and line-management of staff.
- You will be responsible and accountable for monitoring, maintaining and providing the highest standards of clinical & personal support and service delivery, while promoting independence and choice to the customers
As a Deputy Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will need:
- Experience of leading a small team
- Valid NMC Pin
- Nursing Qualification ( RGN, RMN, RNLD )
- Right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org