Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN – Drug & Alcohol Service - Young People and Adults - Macclesfield, Cheshire East - £31,744 - £35,613 per annum
Working hours: Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
I am currently recruiting for a Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a drug and alcohol service in Macclesfield, Cheshire East. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled RGN or RMN who has previous experience of working within substance misuse and leading a team.
My Client is seeking an Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who has extensive drug and alcohol experience to join an integrated end-to-end treatment and recovery service which offers a wide range of interventions to both young people and adults in the Cheshire east area.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
Your duties as Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN will include:
- Assure that integrated pathways are in place for service users who require treatment for their health needs related to their addiction.
- Ensure that the services clinical model is functioning, effective and in line with CGL policy and national guidance.
- Implement/maintain an immunisation and vaccination scheme to help combat blood borne virus (BBV) and other infectious diseases, and provide advice and information to other professionals on BBV and the care of individuals with drug and alcohol issues
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you must have:
- Registered Nurse Qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Valid NMC Pin
- Experience of working in substance misuse
- Experience of leading a small team
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org