Occupational Therapists - Project Team - Work from Home - Suffolk - £28-£32ph
Our client in Suffolk are looking to put together a team of Occupational Therapists and Social Workers to take a strength based approach to reviews.
The ideal candidates will have a strong social services background and experience dealing with the elderly.
Benefits of this role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Agile Working
- Work from home
- Extremely supportive management
- Project work experience
- To visit people with substantial disabilities in their own homes and carry out needs led assessments, reviews of their functional needs and environmental difficulties whilst taking into account the needs of carers and other family members.
- To arrange for the provision of equipment and minor adaptations
- To prepare and revise care plans
- To make referrals as appropriate for carers assessments and to other specialist agencies both in-house and externally.
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll