Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Respiratory with critical care - South London - £26- £28ph
We are currently recruiting for a 6 Physiotherapist to work within the respiratory ward.
The successful Physiotherapist will be working respiratory and critical care and will be predominantly working within liver critical care but will be required to be flexible working across other critical care units across respiratory ward.
The role offers the opportunity to gain experience across different wards.
This role covers 5 days a week, Monday- Friday
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
As Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy