Physiotherapist - Social Services - Reablement - North London - £31ph
We are currently looking for a full-time, Physiotherapist to provide home assessment and interventions for the hospital and reablement team. The successful Physiotherapist will be working within the Community Physiotherapy Team with our Social Services client in North London
The Physiotherapist will be able to work a clinical caseload with the support and guidance of a senior therapist and support on service improvement and delivery within the team. This is a short-term contract, to start ASAP.
This role is to cover 4 OR 5 days a week and is start asap.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Short-term contract
- Full time hours
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have the responsibilities of:
- Initial assessment of service users for a period of Reablement following a change in function due to illness, referrals received from hospital and community
- Support service users to set client centred SMART goals to promote independence and wellbeing in the home environment
- Assessment and provision of equipment to improve independence with activities of daily living
- Evidence based intervention and treatment plans, including energy conservation, exercise prescription, equipment prescription, mobility progression, fatigue management, breathing techniques, anxiety management, motivational interviewing, reducing safety risks.
- To have awareness of Contraindications, precautions and protocols following orthopaedic surgery
- To have basic awareness of brace implementation eg TSLO, cricket pad splints and Miami J collars
- To prescribe specialist mobility aids
- To understand balance components and use Balance retraining in interventions
- Gait analysis and facilitation
- Advanced therapeutic handling using normal movement principles
- To utilise standardised outcome measures
The ideal Physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy