Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Aberdeen - £28 - £32p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to work as a band 6 in an acute medical capacity in Aberdeen. You will be expected to be able to manage your own caseload effectively and autonomously. Therefore, you must have post-qualified experience of working as an occupational therapist.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Ongoing contract (no defined end date)
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each OT/physio you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Your duties in this OT role will include:
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- Communicating verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working as part of a team
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Specialist acute assessments and early rehabilitation
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Referring patients who require other/additional medical attention
- HCPC registration
- To be qualified as an OT
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our training
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy