Band 6 - Physiotherapist - Acute Medical - Dumfries & Galloway - £28 - £32p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced physiotherapist to work in a busy acute team for one of our NHS clients in Scotland. We are looking for a physiotherapist who already has experience in an acute & general medical, surgical setting or elderly care setting.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Ongoing contract often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Acute medical
- General medical
- Care of the elderly
- Assessments & intervention
- Hospital discharges
Physiotherapists need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Qualified as a physio
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our training
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy