Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute - NHS - Aintree - £24-£28ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the acute team with one of our NHS clients based in Aintree.
The ideal occupational therapist will have 6 to 12 months experience of working in an acute setting and be able to work independently in order to manage their own caseload.
Benefits of the role…
- To start ASAP
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- An acute environment
- Discharge planning
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Recording patient case notes
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy