Occupational Therapist – Band 7 - NHS - Acute - Aintree - £28-£33ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to work as a Band 7 with one of our NHS clients in Aintree. Support will mainly be required on the medical and acute wards but it will also be required that the successful Occupational Therapist is able to work flexibly across other areas as the service need requires.
The ideal occupational therapist will have strong NHS experience as a Band 7, the role is full time basis however flexible working times could be considered.
Benefits of the role…
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Experience as a Band 7
- Supervision and service development
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseload
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy