Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Bromley, London - Up to £34,489 per annum plus up to £5,000 Recruitment and Retention bonus
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday, working 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for a Substance Misuse Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a fantastic Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Bromley, London. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has experience of working within substance misuse or mental health, and who is looking for a nursing role which offers Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours.
It is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse, but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services.
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package Up to £34,489 per annum
- Up to £5,000 Recruitment and Retention bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Thorough induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours
The ideal Substance Misuse Nurse – RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) Qualification with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Titration Experience is highly desired
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org