Occupational Therapist - Front Door Team - Bexley - £29-£31ph
Bexley are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join their front door team.
The role is to reduce hospital admissions and to support front line emergency services.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience in a Social care setting and working within the community.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this role include:
- Provide information advice and guidance to individuals on how they can self-manage their needs including self-purchase options where applicable;
- Identify individuals who qualify for support from the Integrated Community Equipment Service and requisition equipment;
- Identify individuals who qualify for a Disabled Facilities Grant and make a referral to the appropriate agency;
- Identify individuals who require a Full Occupational Therapy assessment and make a referral to the appropriate agency;
- Provide advice and assistance to call handlers to ensure that all enquiries are managed correctly and in accordance with agreed eligibility criteria
- To maintain case records and documentation in accordance with departmental procedure, policy and practice and prepare reports as necessary
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll