Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Drug & Alcohol Detox Clinic – Huddersfield, Yorkshire – Up to £35,000 per annum
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Our client in Huddersfield, Yorkshire is currently looking for a Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join their Community Drug & Alcohol Detox Clinic. This position offers Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm working hours.
As a Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) you will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses at the Northampton Service. As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the post holder will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN, your main duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
As a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN, you MUST have:
- RGN or RMN qualification and possess and valid UK NMC registration.
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential.
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org