Physiotherapist - Neuro Rehab - Lambeth - £25 - £27p/h
Our client in Lambeth is looking for multiple qualified physiotherapists to aid their Neuro rehab team. The successful candidates will have experience of working within the NHS, preferably in a neuro setting, as well as experience of working within the community. This is a great opportunity as our client has said it is likely to be a long term contract.
Benefits of this Physio role:
- Collaborative team
- Pay rate
- Sustainable contract
- Supportive management structure
- Parking available
As a Neuro Rehab Physiotherapist working in the community, you will be:
- Working within neurological settings
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collecting statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- HCPC registration
- UK driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- To be qualified as a physiotherapist
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy