3 x Band 6 Occupational Therapists - Paediatrics - North London - £38 - £40p/h
Full or part time
Our client in North London is looking for 3 paediatric occupational therapists to join their teams and work with patients aged between 0-19. They are willing to consider candidates for full or part time hours as well as a start date for the new year.
You will be working collaboratively with family/carers and all agencies involved in the child’s care encompassing all private and public sectors.
Benefits of these Paediatric roles:
- Excellent pay rate
- Flexible working
- Sustainable contract
- Supportive team
- Flexible start dates
As a Band 6 Occupational Therapist, you will:
- Assess the equipment provision and manual handling
- Recommend equipment and adaptations
- Advise on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Support parents and care workers with implementation and use of equipment
- Liaise with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and teachers
- Write reports and attend multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Manage a caseload, prioritisie needs, and complete administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- An occupational therapist qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.