Community Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife – Band 5 – Essex – Up to £35,577 per annum
Working Hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for a RGN, RSCN or Midwife to take on the role of Band 5 Community Nurse for an exceptional service in Essex. They are looking for a Nurse or Midwife who has significant experience in either the community or a hospital setting, to join their team working full time.
As a Community Nurse, you will be working closely with children’s commissioners and colleagues in the ‘pre-birth to 19’ services and will be involved in supporting & caring for children & young people 0-18 years with acute, chronic & complex health needs.
They are looking for a committed and ambitious Community Nurse, who can deliver positive experience to patients at every stage in their healthcare journey. You will be joining a fantastic company who’s staff are always listened to, valued and supported throughout their roles.
The benefits of this Community Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife role include:
- Salary up to £35,577 per annum
- £2,000 bonus
- NHS pension
- Training and development
- Exclusive offers as well as discounts on Virgin products
- 40% off Virgin train tickets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
As a Community Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife, your main duties will include:
- Be involved in supporting & caring for children & young people 0-18 years with acute, chronic & complex health needs
- Be involved in the work to reduce attendance at the local A&E department and direct work with local GP practices.
- Caring for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best
- Delivering high standards of care and sharing best practice
As a Community Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife, you must have:
- An RGN, RSCN or Midwife Qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Significant experience of working within a hospital or the community
- Flexible approach
- Strong communication and organisational skills
For more information please email email@example.com