School Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife – Essex – Up to £35,577 per annum + £2,000 bonus
Working Hours: Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse or Midwife ( RGN, RSCN, Midwife ) to join an exceptional service in Essex as a Band 5 School Nurse. As a School Nurse, you will be working within the ‘pre-birth to 19 healthy family teams’ which consist of health visitors, school nurses and support workers. You will be delivering the healthy child program at four levels as delegated by the Specialist Community Public Health School Nurse.
They are looking for a committed and ambitious School Nurse, who has a flexible approach and who will deliver positive experiences to service users at every stage of their healthcare journey.
As a School Nurse working in this service, you will feel supported, valued and listened to, and must share their unique approach that service users are at the centre of everything you do.
The benefits of this School Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife role include:
- Salary up to £35,577 per annum
- £2,000 bonus
- NHS pension
- Training and development
- Exclusive offers as well as discounts on Virgin products
- 40% off Virgin train tickets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
As a School Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife, your main duties will include:
- Undertake assessment of health needs to develop, implement and evaluate packages of care to understand and improve upon current nursing and public health issues across the relevant health services in your remit, showing a clear understanding of and contributing to integrated and multidisciplinary working
- Support the SCPHN in providing specialist targeted support to meet the needs of children identified as at risk or with complex needs and ensure Partnership plus plan in place
- Deliver high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way you work
As a School Nurse – RGN, RSCN, Midwife, you must have:
- An RGN, RSCN, or Midwife Qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Flexible approach
For more information please email email@example.com