10 x Occupational Therapist - Newly Qualified - Adults Community Project - Birmingham - £19.13ph
We are currently looking for Occupational therapists to join an Adults Community Project in Birmingham. This is a 3 month project conducting assessments in the community for Adults following hospital discharge. Flexibility required and hours will be shifted between 7am-8pm Monday-Friday. Newly Qualified candidates will be considered, however candidates must be registered with the HCPC.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role:
- Excellent, uncapped pay rates
- Flexible working hours considered
- Full time
- Overtime offered, but not required
- 3 month minimum contract
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Conducting care plans
- Assessments of service users fitness of independence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy