Physiotherapist - Adults Learning Disabilities - Newport & Surrounding Counties - £35ph
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join one of our NHS clients in South Wales. This role is to cover the whole health board which covers 5 counties in South East Wales, including Newport. A pool car is provided for this role. The suitable physio must have previous experience within Adult Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs & Postural Management. Paediatrics/Special needs school experience may be considered. This is a unique opportunity as the manager is looking to work closely with the successful applicant to develop and build on existing skill set. This role is full time and to start ASAP on a minimum of a 4 month contract.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Adult Learning Disabilities
- Complex Needs
- Postural Management
- Special Needs School (not a must)
- Paediatrics (not a must)
- NHS work
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy