Health Visitor – RGN, RSCN, Midwife – West Essex / East London – Up to £35,577 per annum + £2,000 bonus
Working Hours: Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity in the West Essex / East London area, for an experienced Health Visitor ( RGN, RSCN, Midwife ) to join the ‘pre-birth to 19 healthy family’ teams. As a Health Visitor you will be joining a fantastic team consisting of health visitors, school nurses and support workers.
As a Health Visitor, you will offer every family the NHS universal health visiting service, to support all aspects of a child’s development and family’s health, from antenatal until the child is 8 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health Visitor to join a service in Essex who are known for the exceptional care they deliver. This service is seamless, and the successful Health Visitor will be listened to, valued and supported throughout their role.
The benefits of this Health Visitor – RGN, RSCN, Midwife role include:
- Salary up to £35,577 per annum
- £2,000 bonus
- NHS pension
- Training and development
- Exclusive offers as well as discounts on Virgin products
- 40% off Virgin train tickets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
As a Health Visitor – RGN, RSCN, Midwife, your main duties will include:
- Undertake assessment of health needs to develop
- Implement and evaluate packages of care
- Operate as a specialist practitioner
- Show a clear understanding of and contributing to integrated and Multidisciplinary working delivering our high service standards
- Sharing best practice, and actively improving the way you work.
As a Health Visitor – RGN, RSCN, Midwife, you must have:
- RGN or RSCN or Midwife Qualification
- A Specialist Practitioner Qualification degree/diploma/certificate in Health Visiting
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org