Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Scottish Borders - £30 - £32ph
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to work in a busy inpatients ward to join the acute team for one of our NHS clients in the Scottish Borders. The required therapist will need to have experience in Acute & General Medical, Surgery or Care of the Elderly. We are also looking for someone who has experience of working in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Acute Medical
- General Medical
- Assessments & Intervention
Occupational therapists need to be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy