Physiotherapist - Social Services - Community - West Midlands - £28ph
Our client in the West Midlands are looking for a Physiotherapist with Community experience to join their multi-disciplinary team. The successful candidate must have band 6 level Community, or social services experience.
The Physiotherapist would be required to provide specialist skills in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of treatment in order to promote independence, well being and choice for people of all ages with a disability or long term condition.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Offering social services experience
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this role include:
- Experience as a senior Physiotherapist in the community desirable
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy