Occupational Therapist - Front Door Team - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32ph
Hammersmith and Fulham are recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join their front door team. The role is to reduce hospital admissions and to support frontline emergency services. The successful occupational therapist will have experience in a Social care setting and working within the community.
The contract is an initial 3 months with the high likelihood of it being substantially longer.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy