RGN or RSCN – Community Nurse – London, South West / North / Central – Up to £30,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
I am currently recruiting for an exciting new position working across London ( South West, North and Central ). They are looking for a Newly Qualified RGN or RSCN, or an experienced RGN or RSCN who has a keen interest in working within a community role. The successful Nurse must have the desire to successfully lead, manage and develop paediatric care packages.
You will be joining one of the UK’s leading specialist clinical providers for supporting and providing homecare to patients with complex clinical conditions, allowing them to live independently at home.
This is a home-based role and will involve travelling to clients within your caseload, giving you the opportunity to build a relationship with clients and meet the care staff working with them.
You will be working Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm where you will provide clinical support and also go out to do clinical assessment of new packages. It offers you a chance to step away from a busy ward setting and shift style rotas.
You don’t need to have experience but must have a keen interest, then there is an opportunity to work for a few months alongside a trainer who will enable you to gain the necessary skills such as using ventilators within a home care environment which will be great for your professional development.
Benefits of this RGN or RSCN – Community Nurse role include:
- 37.5 contracted hours per week, this may need to be worked flexibly to meet the demands of your clients
- Homebased where you can plan your own diary
- Annual Leave 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment into Nest pension Scheme
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Access to funded training
- IOSH Moving and Handling Training
- Mileage HMRC rates
- Access to workplace wellness scheme
Responsibilities as a RGN or RSCN – Community Nurse:
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standard.
- You will manage a Case load of approximately 10-12 Clients across SW London, North London and Central London
- Support Regional Clinical Manager in the development of new care packages
- Ensuring a high level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, pro actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
- Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to our service
- Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
- Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatrics care package
- To provide expertise on all paediatrics clinical issue
- To provide a professional service to the company
- To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Essentials requirements for this RGN or RSCN – Community Nurse role:
- Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families and Case Managers
- Access to a car with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
- RGN or RCSN Qualified / Newly Qualified
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages.
- You will be a team player, happy to help your colleagues if needed because they will do the same for you
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org