Occupational Therapist - Community - Lincolnshire - £28-£32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Community Team in Lincolnshire. The main purpose of this role is to assist people with physical disabilities to live independently in the community through provision of advice, retraining, equipment and alterations to the home.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Flexibility in role
- Excellent pay rates
- Supportive Team
Duties of this role include:
- Establishing therapeutic relationships with service users so that a through understanding of the impact and long term consequences of a disability can be understood. This may involve collaboration and consultation with colleagues in health and other agencies. Assessing people’s needs including any non-social care needs eg housing, health care and work
- Identify and assess needs holistically involving service users and carers. Planning and designing innovative solutions to ensure long-term independence of people with disabilities. Ensure case files and records are accurate in line with Directorate policies and procedures
- Able to work as part of a team offering support and specialist advice to colleagues and acting as a representative of OT’s as and when required
- Operate within the delegated budget support framework. Manage caseload to appropriate level, including cases of various levels of complexity ensuring that eligible needs are identified and communicate to the Principal Practitioner
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.