Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute - Stroke - Hospital - Surrey- £26 -£30ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a hospital team in Surrey. This role is to work on the hyper-acute and acute stroke unit based at St Peter's Hospital. The working hours are 08:00-16:00 Mon-Sun, as this team offers a seven day service.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include..
- Excellent pay rates
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within a team that treats a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- An acute medical/hospital environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy