Nurse Practitioner – RGN or RSCN – Urgent Care Centre – Lancashire - £42,000 - £50,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent Role
Shift Patterns: Can be flexible around the shifts dependent on the candidates requirements
We are currently recruiting for a new opportunity in Lancashire based in an urgent care centre. They are looking for a highly experienced RGN or RSCN, who has previous experience of working in primary or urgent care, as well as holding a V300/Prescriber qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join a reputable healthcare company's urgent care walk in centre. Shift patterns can be flexible around the successful candidates requirements.
Employment benefits as a Nurse Practitioner – RGN or RSCN:
- NHS Pension Scheme
- 40% of train tickets
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
As a Nurse Practitioner – RGN or RSCN , your main duties will include:
- Using evidence based research undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients.
- Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
- Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
- To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
As a Nurse Practitioner – RGN or RSCN, you must have:
- V300/prescriber qualification
- Primary Care/Urgent Care experience
- RGN or RSCN Qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org