RGN or RMN – Non-Medical Prescriber - Substance Misuse - Gateshead, Newcastle – Up to £36,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
We are looking for an experienced Non-Medical Prescriber ( RGN or RMN ) to join an innovative drug and alcohol charity in Gateshead, Newcastle. This service is committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse, and provide support to individuals, their families and wider communities.
They are looking to appoint a Non-Medical Prescriber to join their multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system
The benefits of this RGN or RMN – Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
- An excellent salary
- Superb training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with the leading supplier of substance misuse services in the UK
As a RGN or RMN – Non-Medical Prescriber, duties will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
They also expect an assertive approach to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults, and applicants to these posts will need to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
As a RGN or RMN – Non-Medical Prescriber, you must have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Non-Medical prescriber qualification
- Previous experience as an NMP within a substance misuse setting
For more information please email email@example.com